This weekend was one of those weekends that was long and slow. Praise the Lord! Jase was so good this weekend and I'm thankful for that. Lately he's been a wild child. Sometimes a straight up heathen. He got in trouble several times at school last week for it so to see him chill out over the weekend was a relief. He has become quite the helper around the house and it's really the cutest thing.
As always, the weekend went by way too fast but the plus side? 4 more weeks until our vacation. I can seriously hear the beach calling my name. Yelling my name.
Anyway y'all, here's my day in meals:
- Quaker bacon grits with Equal (0SP) and Parkay spray butter (0SP) – 3SP
- 1 oz mild sausage – 2SP
- Natures Own toast with Parkay spray butter (0SP) – 1SP
- 4 oz leftover Mississippi pot roast – 3SP
- 2 slices Natures Own Whitewheat Bread – 3SP
- 1 1/4 cup bowtie noodles – 6SP
- 1/2 cup Bertolli Vodka Sauce – 6SP
- 2 1/5 oz smoked turkey sausage – 3SP
Like I mentioned before, I can eat anything I want. It's all about portion size. Honestly, when you make the right decisions on eating healthier foods, the portions are a lot of times too much.
The absolute best part: nothing is off limits!
I hope y'all had a great weekend and a great start to the week!