This pasta salad is full of veggies, is easy to make, and is perfect for any BBQ or get together.
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched and chopped into smaller pieces
- 10 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked sweet peas
- 8 oz pasta shells, cooked
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons dry ranch mix, or more to taste
- In a large bowl, combined chopped blanched broccoli, chopped cooked bacon, whole cherry tomatoes, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, cooked sweet peas, cooked pasta shells.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo and milk and add 1 or 2 tablespoons of dry Ranch mix. Mix well and taste to see if you need to add more dry Ranch mix to the dressing.
- Gradually add the salad dressing to the large bowl with the salad ingredients. Some people like lots of dressing on their salad, some don’t – let your taste be your guide as far as how much dressing to add!
Be sure to keep the cherry tomatoes whole – this will keep it fresher for longer.