Good evening y’all! I hope your weekend was as laid back as mine. My weekend consisted of laying out in the sun, eating, laying out some more, and eating some more…. you get the picture. All that sun had me exhausted so I already knew dinner would be a quick fix.
Fried sausage and potatoes is a normal thing around here, but tonight I threw in some green beans and y’all…. the difference is out of this world. So, if you need something super quick and super yummy, here it is.
- 1 package smoked sausage, cut into quarters
- 2 can green beans
- 6 medium sized potatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Lowry’s seasoning
- Garlic powder
- Bacon pieces
- Add potatoes, smoked sausage, green beans and bacon to a large skillet with a generous spoonful of butter on top
- Cover and cook on low-medium heat for 10 minutes
- Lightly season with Lowry’s, cover and cook for 10 more minutes. Repeat.
- Cook until potatoes are soft, adding more salt and pepper if needed.