This time change y’all….I need my lost hour back just so I have time to reset all my clocks! Daylight Savings is always an adjustment for us. We pretty much skipped a meal today because of it. When we finally started to get hungry, I wasn’t in the mood to cook – especially since I’ve been fighting a cold – so I grabbed some chicken from the freezer and made some Buffalo chicken sliders. Nothing better than having a meal cooked in 30 minutes or less!
Servings: 4 Difficulty: low
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat
- Add chicken and coat well
- Stir in garlic powder
- Stir in Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing
- Serve on rolls of your choice and top Buffalo chicken with mozzarella cheese
To easily shred up boiling hot chicken, put it in a bowl and use your mixer!
This amount of Buffalo sauce was still a little spicy, in my opinion.