I guarantee you one thing: once you make green beans like this, you will never ever ever – and I mean EVER – make them any other way!
Servings: 4 Difficulty: low
What you need:
- 2 cans cut green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon, pre-cooked, divided
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Add one tablespoon butter to pan, then drained green beans
- Add 1/4 cup bacon and cover with Parmesan cheese
- Add one tablespoon butter to top
- Cover and cook on medium heat for 10 minutes
- Mix and add one more tablespoon butter the remaining bacon, and cover with Parmesan cheese
- Cover and cook 10 more minutes
- Add in remaining tablespoon of butter, cover and cook until butter is melted
When cook time is finished, the green beans should be very tender.