On today’s menu: taco soup. A tummy pleaser in this house!
Servings: 6-8 Difficulty: low
What you need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (15 oz) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 pouch (2 tbsp) taco seasoning
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheese
- Brown your beef with taco seasoning. Drain and set aside.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well. Don’t drain beans and corn.
- If cooking in a pot, simmer for 20 minutes. If cooking in a crockpot, cook on low for 4-5 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours.
I don’t use onion, but if you choose to, cook it with your beef to tenderize them.
I don’t like black beans so I trade them for chili beans.