Simple. Yummy. Perfect.
What you need:
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Rolls
- 1 package deli meat of your choice (I use honey turkey or chicken)
- American cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 generous tablespoons brown sugar
- Cut rolls in half and lay bottoms on baking pan.
- Layer the deli meat on the bottoms and top with cheese. Place the tops on.
- Mix together melted butter and brown sugar. Pour over sandwiches, drenching each one.
- Place pan in a preheating oven long enough to melt the cheese.
You can thank me later!