I have been craving garlic noodles, and I finally made them today. They’re super yummy and super easy!
What you will need:
- 1/2 package noodles (I used angel hair pasta)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Parsley for garnish
- In a stock pot, add olive oil, garlic and butter and turn on medium heat. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and cook until tender.
- Remove from heat and add in Parmesan cheese. Blend well.
- Stir in milk.
- Stir in salt and pepper if you wish.
- Garnish wish parsley.