What you will need:
- 1 (4 oz) can dice jalapenos, drained
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 + 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapenos. Mix well. FYI: for us, the whole can of jalapenos made this almost too hot to eat. If you’re sensitive to spicy things, try half a can instead.
- Spoon into 8 x 8 baking dish, spreading evenly.
- Blend bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese, and dried parsley, using a fork, until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Do not overcook!