I first had this candy several years ago when I picked it up from a local gas station. I haven’t seen it in many years, until last weekend when I spotted it here in Springville. My husband had never had it before then but his first reaction was that I had to find a recipe. So here it is!
What you will need:
- 1 bag butterscotch chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups corn flakes
- Put bag of butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chips are completely melted.
- Pour in cornflakes and mix carefully until corn flakes are fully coated.
- Place wax paper in a cake pan and pour mixture on wax paper and let cool to harden.
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper and scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture onto the paper.
- Let cool to harden.